Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thinking Out Loud

Goodness--this has been a WEEK ya'll. And it's not even over yet! I don't think I've ever been happier to see a Friday. ha. Anyone else having one of those weeks?! Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

Time to do some Thinking Out Loud.



-Well, to start my week off, I totally CRUSHED my phone on Sunday. I was running and my hands got a little too sweaty and... bye bye iPhone. I was without communication for 2 solid days. Honestly, I can't say that I minded it too much. It reminded me of when I was in elementary/high school and actually had to CALL people. (The horror!) My new phone came in on Wednesday and I'm still trying to figure out how to get all of my pictures back. :( Anyone know how?!

-At work, we started our morning "Power Hour" classes and we have been kicking some major booty! I'm still working on getting comfortable teaching the group exercise format but so far, so good! For someone who used to be scared to DEATH to speak in public, I've come a long, LONG way. Another reason to love exercise... am I right?!

-I'm obsessed with this song. OBSESSED. I've listened to it at least 100 times. I like Ed Sheeran's version better than the original.



-Peter & I had a "Sunday Funday" on Sunday and I think I'm still trying to recover. ha. Maybe that's why my week has been insane?! Needless to say, my jalapeno margaritas weren't nearly as good as Mono Loco's in Charlottesville... but they were most certainly potent.

-My favorite race of the year is coming up on Saturday and of course, I've already made myself a nervous wreck. Never fails. Like I said.. I'm the only person who can go run a half marathon no problem and then wake up with my stomach in knots before a 5k. ha.

Time to get back to work! Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW'S FRIDAY! :)

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Totally way more nervous to run 5Ks than half marathons! I'm with you on that!! Haha. Can't wait for the weekend!! Hope you have a fabulous day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back to mono loco! Haha. glad you're getting more comfortable with teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song! Omg this is the first time I'm hearing it, and I'm pretty sure it's going to go on to become an obsession for me as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete