Anyway, it's been a while since I've done Friday Favorites so here we go!
Linking up with Heather, Virginia Bloggers, and Jill for this one!
1. Today's my ELEVEN month anniversary of being married. Holy cow! Has it really almost been a year?!?! I'm pretty bummed that I didn't start this blog until after our wedding but one day I'm going to do an entire post about it! It was the most fun and surprisingly relaxing weekend ever! I remember being stressed out the Thursday before and then as soon as I got to our destination, people were doing things for me left and right and it was..... nice. ha. It's been a CRAZY year with lots of changes but I'm so thankful I get to spend my life with the most amazing man!
2. Pioneer woman came out with a line of cookware and I'm pretty much in love. So speaking of my wedding, why couldn't this have existed when I was doing my registry?!?! (Side note: I'm kind of obsessed with all things Food Network and love, love, LOVE hopping on the treadmill on a Saturday morning for a long run and watching!)
3. Grad school is kicking my ass hardcore at the moment but I love it! I'm learning so much and just feel at peace with everything.. for the first time in forever! Working in higher education, it's almost necessary to have a master's degree or higher and for the longest time, I've been trying to find the program that best fits what I want to do with my life. And it's nice to have finally found it! Not really crazy about student loans but hey, it is what it is I guess.
4. So... since I now have the Spartan Sprint and Super under my belt, I'm very seriously contemplating road tripping to Vermont in a couple of weeks to tackle the Beast. And I think I've convinced Peter now too. :) It's basically a 13 hour+ drive but it's worth it, right? And plus, Vermont is supposedly THE toughest one (with Virginia & Pennsylvania a close second and third) so... if I'm going to do it, I figure go big or go home, right? I'll keep you guys updated on this development. ;)
|BTW, this pic made the official Spartan Wintergreen album and I'm pretty obsessed with it!|
5. And of course, I have to end with the HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!! So excited for a few days of fun and relaxation with my entire family! No internet, barely any cell service, lots of good food and excellent company. Not to mention, Louisville football returns tomorrow! GO CARDS! Can't wait to pop of out work early and hit the road!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! Relax, enjoy the last unofficial weekend of summer, and HAVE FUN! See you guys on Tuesday!