On the bright side, it's FRIDAY which means it's time for some of my favorites!
1. Girls weekend was awesome! Totally low key and absolutely perfect in every way. We went to the farmer's market, decorated pumpkins, went on the Blue Ridge Parkway and took professional photos---it was much, much, MUCH needed! I know, I know.. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times but I'm so lucky to have these three incredible women in my life. And I can't wait to get our photos back! In the mean time, you can just look at mine. ;)
|just awkwardly holding a pumpkin in my lumberjack gear|
2. This brownie recipe is STILL my favorite. They're healthy AND delicious. There's no beating that combo. I've made it a MILLION times at this point and never tell anyone that there's no added sugar and they're only about 90-100 calories a piece until after. No one believes me. Ever. And if I'm feeling really froggy, I'll sub applesauce for the eggs and it's even better!
3. My niece turned THREE on Sunday. How is that even possible?! LOVE this girl. It's so neat watching her grow up and seeing her develop this spunky, sassy, and totally funny personality. Not to mention she's already a crazy cat lady and it's awesome.
4. I'm running the Haunted Half Marathon tomorrow! I've wanted to do this race EVERY YEAR but something ALWAYS comes up. Not this year! I'm debating on running as a cat or geek.. right now geek is totally winning out though. This is supposed to be a super fun race and will help me finish out my LAST long run of my marathon training cycle. HECK YES!
5. And finally, speaking of my marathon...things got SUPER real yesterday when I got this email...
I guess there's no backing out now, right?
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! And Happy Halloween!