Thursday, January 22, 2015

First Post!

I'm not much of a blogger. In fact, I've created more blogs in this life than I can probably count on both hands. Really the only successful one was the one I had from about 9th grade until my junior year in college. It was on livejournal. If that doesn't take you back, I don't know what does. And for the record, I did have readers.

So, why try again? Mostly because 2014 was an absolutely HUGE year and I wish I had documented it in some form or fashion. I'm KIND of hoping 2015 rocks too but that remains to be seen. I have a few huge things on the horizon so it certainly has potential. But those are for a different blog post (maybe). 

Why Sarah's on the Run? Well... anyone who knows me knows that I run... a LOT. I've ran more 5k's than I could ever possibly count, a few halfs, and will be running my first full marathon come November (Richmond!). I run when I'm happy, sad, stressed, overwhelmed, excited... you get the picture. I use to hate running to be completely honest. In fact, my mom had to PAY one of my former high school teammates to take me running after my senior year in high school when I found out I got a walkon spot with my college softball team. It's now my favorite hobby and something I'm starting to get pretty good at. So, hence the title. And plus, with my job as the assistant director of a college health & wellness facility, I'm pretty busy 99.9% of the time so it serves a dual purpose. 

I'm not quite sure yet the direction this blog will take but... here goes nothing.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment