Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites



To get back into the blogging world, why not start out with a linkup?

My favorites this week!

1. Advocare. I cannot say enough about the 24 day challenge. After a horrendous holiday eating plan, I'm back on track and feeling AWESOME. This is my second time doing the challenge and I can't even begin to tell you how focused I am on my goals. I have more energy, feel great, and getting back to my pre-holiday self. I continue to be impressed by this company and can't say enough about it. If you're interested in learning more, check it out. And uhh, yeah, pretty stoked with the progress I've been making on my arms.

                                       Taken after my 8.5 mile run. Best way to start a Friday!

2. Work! I'm so obsessed with my job right now. It's a madhouse opening up a wellness facility on a college campus.. especially one that's open to the public. And I'll be honest, there have been some trying moments in the last few months but getting comments about how awesome our facility is (it totally rocks for the record), makes it all worth while. And my Insanity class last night had 18 people! It was AWESOME!

3. Quest bars. Duh.

4. My new iPhone 6. I mean, it's not MUCH different from my 5S but.. I'm pretty much in love with it. I'm still trying to figure out the health app but I love having more storage!!!

5. My workouts this week! I've had some absolutely killer workouts. My runs have been amazing, energy level is good, I've been getting back to heavy lifting.. overall, I just feel like myself again. I'm to the point right now where I wish I was running a spring marathon... that's how good I feel! Guess I just need to save these legs of mine for November. :)

Have a great weekend!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment