Friday, January 30, 2015

Five Things Friday

It's FINALLY Friday! This was definitely one of those weeks that absolutely DRAGGED on! I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend. My only plans as of now are a couple of nice long-ish runs, homework, and cleaning.

Five Things Making Me Happy:

1. Planning a girls weekend with my BFFs. Since we all live apart now (boo!), we like to plan getaways every few months to catch up. We were last together at Christmas (tradition!) and are now planning our St. Patrick's Day shenanigans. :) Last year we went to Richmond and this year I think we're headed to Asheville, NC. I love those girls more than words can say and don't know what I'd do without them. These weekends are some of my favorite and wouldn't' trade them for anything. I look back on college now and think just how lucky I was to meet them. I know that no matter how far a part we get, they're always going to be a special part of my life.



2. The combination of Spark + aminos. I was dragging last night before my Insanity class and it saved my life. ha. I had sooooo much energy! I don't teach Insanity until 6:30pm on Thursdays and so by the time I work all day, have my own workouts, and stick around until it's time to teach, I'm no worse for the wear. This was clutch!

3. Having the motivation to start a blog again. I've tried and failed many times and I'm not saying I won't fail this time too but man.... I'm really enjoying having a place to write down my thoughts. For once in my life, I feel like I finally have a grasp on my future and it's so inspiring!

4. Snow today! Still not a lot... barely any actually... but it's still fun to wake up to.


5. My Advocare 24 Day challenge officially ends today! I won't weigh myself for a few more days (it's just a #!) and won't take measurements until later but I know that I feel better, look better, my workouts have been killer, and my energy levels are way up. and that's enough for me. My husband starts his challenge next Monday (I made him wait until after my birthday :)) and I'm so excited for him! I know he's going to get incredible results! If you're interested in learning more about Advocare, check out my website! If it's good enough for my man Rich Froning, it's definitely good enough for me. :) Love these products! It's a lifestyle people.


Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment