Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Morning Thoughts

Happy Monday!

It's a pretty dreary one here but luckily we're not getting quite as slammed here as they are in the Northeast. But seriously--why haven't we had ANY snow this winter?!

Monday mornings are always one of my favorites. Weird, right? Most people dread waking up but for me, it's the start of a new week and start of the new possibilities. I'm not going to lie to you and say waking up at 5:30am is my favorite but once I get to work, hop on the treadmill, catch up with the news.. I'm ready to tackle whatever the day/week has in store.

This week should be a pretty low key one for me. Everyday is hectic when working at a gym (especially a brand new one) but now that systems are starting to be put into place, it's getting much easier (in a relative sense). I'm looking forward to some great workouts (already got a 8.5 miler in this morning!), some good eats, a great Insanity class on Thursday, and hopefully some down time if I'm lucky. I just started back for the semester on my online classes for a second degree to become a Dietitian and I can't say that I'm really enjoying biochem (YUCK) all that much but trying to realize that if I'm going to make my dreams come true, there are going to be a few not-so-fun obstacles along the way. This just happens to be one of them.

And now I suppose it's time to get to work. I'll leave you with a little Monday Morning motivation. Get out there and move! You won't regret it!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment