Linking up with Running with Spoons for this one!
1. Why have we seriously had no snow this winter? Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Working at a college has many perks and snow days are typically one of them. We've had ZERO this winter. Come on mother nature--just give me a few inches here.
2. Advocare Chocolate Meal Replacement shakes are the BEST. I've never really had a true milkshake before (WHAT) but I imagine this would be what they taste like. I'm almost done with the 24 day challenge and will be ordering more ASAP. I've heard the chocolate mocha is awesome too. Anyone tried it?!
3. I've officially ran over 200 miles this month. Well on my way of 2,015 miles this year! And to top it all, I feel awesome. I just got in Advocare's O2 gold and if you're an endurance athlete, this stuff is MONEY. If you're interested, let me know!
4. I teach Insanity on Thursdays so I'm typically at work from 6:30am-7:30pm. It's a long day and generally by the time I get to Insanity, I'm ready to go home. But as soon as I walk into the room, I get pumped to help people reach their fitness goals. That's what being a group exercise instructor is all about.
5. My name is Sarah and I'm addicted to low sugar ketchup. We're not even going to talk about how many bottles I've been through while on the 24 day challenge. Eggs, veggies, chicken, pickles... yep, I pretty much eat it on everything. No shame. It's delicious.
6. No matter how much I try, my office is ALWAYS a wreck. Oy.
7. My birthday is next week and for the first time in forever, I have absolutely nothing planned. I thought about doing a race series in GA next weekend but the thought of driving 8 hours+ is making me think otherwise. I thought about going to Charlottesville to watch Louisville play (and hopefully BEAT) UVA... but the thought of potentially seeing them lose on my birthday didn't really appeal to me. ha. So.. now I'm trying to figure out how exactly I want to celebrate the 2-8. Yikes. Right now, going for a long run and having a nice dinner in with my family sounds best. I'm so boring.
8. Finally downloaded Trivia Crack. My life is over.
9. Debating on going the self-hosted route for this blog. Thoughts? Suggestions? Tips?