Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently...

Holy cow--how is it already July?!? Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that I was heading off to Florida in APRIL? Time flies when you're having fun, right? Or something like that...

In honor of the first and because I have about 0 minutes before I need to get ready for my power hour workout, I thought I'd catch you up on life.

Current book: ACSM's Resources for the Personal Trainer. I just got this book in the other day and plan on spending a LOT of quality time with it on vacation this week! I know I picked the right profession when I'm reading a text book for pleasure. ha. I plan on taking the ACSM personal training cert sometime in August so... time to get cracking, right?

Current music: I have been listening to Spotify's "Songs to sing in the car" playlist every morning getting ready for the last week and LOVE IT. I won't lie, I totally rocked out to "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliot this morning at 5:45am.

Current [non]-guilty pleasure: Taking some time off from my "clean" eating. It was to the point where it was completely taking control of my life and dictating my free time/schedule/etc. Don't get me wrong, I haven't completely gone off the deep end (yet) but I'm thoroughly enjoying having an occasional cookie or brownie on a regular basis... :)

Current nail color: Confession--I've never painted my nails. Like, ever.

Current drink: Still diet moutnain dew. One day I'll break the habit. It's not today though. I also brought back my college favorite whiskey sour last week. DELICIOUS.



Current food: Artic Zero Cookie Shake Ice Cream + Chickpea Cookie dough Dip + a few chocolate graham crackers pieces + Walden Farms 0 calorie Chocolate syrup..... OMG.. seriously, you HAVE to try it!

Current obsession: See above. Ha. And PB2.

Current wish: To be at the beach already! I'm reading to go on my long beach runs, get tan, RELAX, and have fun for a week!



Current need: To clean my house. OMG. Absolutely ridiculous. And to pack. Ahh.

Current bane of my existence: This day at work. I love my job but.. the day before vacation is ALWAYS tough.

Current indulgence: All things chocolate. And catching up on The Next Food Network Star. Love that show!

Current procrastination: Packing. A few things I've got to get done at work before leaving for a week.

Current confession: I had ice cream for dinner last night. No shame.

Current blessing: Figuring life out with my husband. Marriage isn't always easy but planning for the future has been seriously fun lately. I feel like we're making decisions that will ultimately help us in the long run... which is always a good thing.



Current excitement: HILTON HEAD! TOMORROW!

Current mood: Excited. Nervous. Scared. Happy. All of the above?

Current link: The Spartan Workout Logs. I've been enjoying going through some of these workouts lately! Today's looks like a real doozy. And Instagram. Always.


Have a great Wednesday!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Today is totally crawling! I am 100% behind you on your current eating... Arctic zero is my favorite! I would suggest you try quest mint chocolate chunk bars... I had one for the first time the other day, holy cow it's like the most delicious thin mint cookie ever! Hope you have a fabulous vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the mint chocolate chunk quest bars!!! they are so, so, SO good!

      Delete
  2. AHHHHH- Hilton Head!!! :) Can I just go back and meet ya there? Have so much fun! Who cares about cleaning or being perfect on clean eating when you're about to go on vacation?! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love HHI as much as I do!!! i can't wait! You HAVE to go sometime during the fourth of july!! it's the BEST! :)

      Delete
  3. Ice cream for dinner is such a nice treat. Enjoyed reading these!!

    ReplyDelete