Monday, July 6, 2015

Quick check in!

Good morning from one of my favorite places in the entire world--Hilton Head Island! If you've never been here, seriously--make plans to come now! I won't be home until Thursday (!!) but figured I'd check in with a few pictures this AM and do a FULL recap on Friday. 

I also plan on checking in for Tuesday's on the Run tomorrow for a special recap on my EPIC Fourth of July run. HINT: I CRUSHED my previous 5k PR! 

Anyway, on to the pictures. :)

First sweaty run on the Island! Faster than jnwas planning on but not bad!


Morning in shelter cove.




PR city baby! Only took me 3 years of running this race to win a medal--just call me Zina warrior princess. Ha. More on that tomorrow!


America. 


FINALLY got a few fireworks after all of the rain. 


#TRUTH

Epic sunset last night! 

Have a wonderful Monday! I plan on another run and more beach time--hard to hate a Monday like that! 

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us an update on your vacation! You are rocking all of these races!

    ReplyDelete