Linking up with Clare from Fitting It All In, Heather from Life in Leggings, and Virginia Bloggers today. :)
Here are some of my favorite things this week!
1. Sweet Haus cupcakes. OMG guys. Peter went to Charlottesville this week to visit family and I MADE him bring home cupcakes. I've heard so many good things about the bakery from Kath Eats and so I HAD to try them. And they have not disappointed. In fact, I'd have a picture but I dug into them too quickly to take one. ;) I got carrot cake, salted caramel, cookies & cream, and cookie dough. They are ALL fantastic. Good thing I start the 24 day challenge on Monday. ;)
2. On another food related note, I mentioned these yesterday but Combat Crunch bars from Muscle Pharm are totally my new favorites. They are so freakin' good and it totally feels like I'm eating a candy bar... which is always a good thing. ;) Totally worth checking out--go for the cinnamon twist, it won't disappoint.
3. Although I don't have my hands on them yet, the new Asics Gel Nimbus 17's look AWESOME. I'm running in Saucony's right now and although they've been good, I'm definitely going back to my Asics. It was good to switch it up for a few months though I guess. I've already put 600+ miles on these guys so I think it's time for a new pair. ha.
4. RACING SEASON! I wasn't planning on running a race this weekend but may end up doing a 4-miler tomorrow morning anyway. And then my boss & I are running a half relay next weekend, potentially a 5k the following weekend, and then I'm doing the Kentucky Derby half the last weekend in April. SO STOKED!
5. Cheat weekend! No, not on my husband. :) With food! ha. Since I'm starting the Advocare 24 day challenge again on Monday and have been eating awesome, I plan on letting loose a bit and eating those cupcakes... and maybe even a slice of pizza or two. It's all about moderation folks. :) You have to treat yourself every now and then.. otherwise, what's the point of life? ha.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!