Time for some more Friday Favorites! Here are five things I'm totally digging this week!
Linking up with Fitting It All In & Life in Leggings today!
1. Half relay this weekend! I alluded to it yesterday but my boss & I are running the Bristol Half & Half relay tomorrow! I'm pretty stoked to run a relay--something I can knock off my bucket list. Our goal tomorrow is at MINIMUM place top 5 in the female relay category but we're both SUPER competitive so in reality, we want to win. ha. I think if we're smart, we can totally do it. My leg tomorrow is 7 miles and I'd like to keep my pace somewhere between 7:50-7:55. I ran an easy 4 miles today and an easy 2 yesterday so I've tried to keep my mileage down this week. Here's to hoping it pays off!
2. Gym time this week. It's been a weird week and sometimes it's nice to go in the gym, get a good workout in, and get away from the world for a while. You know?
3. I'm officially half way through the 10 day cleanse portion of ADVOCARE! So far, so good. The first two days I felt a little off and I think it's because I wasn't getting in quite enough water... but yesterday and today? I feel AMAZING. My energy level is WAY up, I feel good, and I'm pretty sure I could conquer the world this morning... if it wasn't raining outside. ;)
4. This arm routine. I do this on the regular and have seen awesome results. It's quick, challenging, and effective--exactly how I like my weight workouts. Funny I can run all day but when it comes to weights, I want to be in and out as soon as possible. Try it next time you're in the gym!
5. And finally, my last Friday favorite is the fact that I woke up this morning and when I headed out the door to the gym at 6:30am, it was SEVENTY degrees. If that's not enough to make you jump for joy, I don't know what is. We're almost there guys--it's ALMOST summer!
Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a full recap of my half relay!