Happy Friday! Even though I only worked 3 days this week, it seems like it's been a LIFETIME since the weekend. Anyone else feel me on that one?!
Linking up with Fitting It All In, Virginia is For Bloggers, and Life in Leggings today for my Friday Favorites.
1. My trip to Florida in general. It's been almost a week and I'm still beaming ear to ear from the conference. Sometimes you get in a workout/creative rut and need a pick me up--this was mine. I feel refreshed, motivated, and can't wait to bring some killer workouts to our gym. Not to mention that it gave me several ideas for my own workouts.
2. I mentioned in my recap post that we went to a cupcake shop while in Orlando. What I failed to mention however was that they were seriously the BEST CUPCAKES EVER. And how do I know that? They won the show Cupcake Wars THREE times. So yeah, they were totally worth the calories. And actually, they were so good I forgot to take a picture because I ate them too fast. But for the record, I got smores, cookie dough, and dark velvet.
3. The on-the-fly workout my boss and I did yesterday. We were planning on going over to the football stadium and doing a circuit but as soon as we got outside, it started POURING! We didn't want to miss out so we created an Insanity style circuit inside. Our warmup was the jog back to the building (ha) and then we did 5 different exercises (varied each round) for 30 seconds each and then ran the stairs in our building 3 times. I think we repeated this 8 times total? It was a good way to switch things up. Sometimes you just have to get a little creative. :)
4. These pins. I want to make it all!
Sweet tooth is in full force right now, clearly.
5. Staying in town this weekend! I feel like I've been gone an eternity! I'm excited to have a couple of days at home with no agenda. I thought about running a race tomorrow morning and may still do so but as of right now, I plan on straight RELAXING! Nothing wrong with that. :)
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and even better weekend! The weather here is going to be AMAZING so part of my relaxing will definitely be spending some quality time with Mother Nature.