Time to do some thinking out loud...
1. Not that this is really a surprise to anyone but... I have a snow day today. ha. The good news is that we did have work on regular schedule Monday & Tuesday. Yesterday we let out at 3:30pm because of flooding. Yeah. Flooding. The weather around here has been absolutely insane.
2. I'm leaving for Spartan Race tomorrow! We're taking a group of students to Atlanta to do the Sprint and I'm so unbelievably stoked! Unfortunately, it's going to be a little on the chilly side. The high is 60, the low is 33 so depending on our start time, who knows what the temp will be. Don't get me wrong, 60 degrees isn't cold by any means but when you're trekking through mud, water, and the like, it's going to get cold.. fast. Have I mentioned lately that I hate being cold?! ha.
|From last year's Spartan Spring in Charlotte|
4. I won $150 to White Plum in a contest I entered! Umm, best day ever?! There are so many things I NEED in my closet! Decisions, decisions...
5. I'm pretty much obsessed with Luna's new Cupcake flavored bar. Has anyone else tried it? I'm totally a protein bar snob and usually stick with Quest but... these are GOOD. Totally worth checking out. None of our local grocery stores carry them (yet!) but hopefully soon?! I only have 1 left! :(
7. Speaking of cupcakes. while I'm in Atlanta, Peter is heading home to Charlottesville. I'm desperately trying to convince him to bring me home a cupcake from SweetHaus. :) In particular cookie dough...... just saying.
Have a great Thursday everyone! We've almost made it to the weekend!