Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thinking Out Loud

Woo hoo! It's finally Thursday! Time to do a little thinking out loud...



1. I haven't had a full week of work in almost a MONTH. Crazy, I know. This week is spring break so the powers that be always give us Friday off. Awesome right? I guess I TECHNICALLY was on the clock all weekend but come on. Running a Spartan Race while doing so? My job is awesome. ;)

2. I'm heading to Asheville tomorrow for our girls weekend! I'm so beyond excited it's not even funny. We're running a fun St. Patty's day race on Saturday morning so I'm working on getting a killer costume together. And by killer, I mean I bought a funny St. Patrick's Day Shirt, some socks, and a headband. Never said I was creative. 



3. I've GOT to start doing more sprint workouts. GOT TO. I've been in a rut lately and just doing a lot of distance because it's easy (ha) but need to get my butt in gear. I did a killer interval workout on the treadmill this morning and felt great so that's my motivation moving forward. Anyone else have motivation issues when it comes to speed work?

4. I need to make this recipe, STAT. 

5. I think my coworker has talked me into doing another Tough Mudder. Might as well, right? It's no Spartan but it was still pretty fun last summer. I think we're going to do the one in Kentucky in June. Anyone else doing a Tough Mudder or Spartan this summer? I'm still dead set on doing the VA Super in August. I'm debating on trying to sign up for the 12 hour Hurricane Heat because it sounds AWESOME. 


6. I really, really, REALLY want to try the new Artic Zero flavors, specifically the cookie dough! My Wal-Mart sells Artic Zero surprisingly but I haven't seen the new stuff in yet... and I've been stalking hardcore. Ha. Maybe I can find them in Asheville?!

7. It's going to be 60 degrees and sunny here today. Spring fever, HELLO. After all of the snow we've had the last 3 weeks, I'm so beyond ready for some great weather. Not to mention, I'm ready to start taking most of my runs outside! :) 

Not much thinking going on in my brain this week but hope you enjoyed. :)

Have a great Thursday!

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment