Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Weekend

Well, I'm officially 28. And two days in, it's not so bad after all. I haven't broken a hip (yet), I haven't forgotten anything TOO important, and to be honest, I feel pretty darn good! I was thinking back to my 18th birthday and how exciting that was but I have to admit, 28 feels much better. In fact, my 28 year old self could totally kick my 18 year old's butt. I'm in the best shape of my life, I have more energy than ever before, and life. although crazy and unpredictable, is pretty fantastic. Do I wish I knew what I was doing? ALL the time. But right now, I'm just enjoying going with the flow for once. (Let'st just hope I'm this optimistic when I'm 30. Or God forbid, 38)

And now, a picture dump. Because Monday's are crazy.

Take that 18 year old Sarah. 

Weather was AWESOME for my birthday so of COURSE I had to run! 9 miles in the books!

Scenery from my run. Umm, can I move here?

My "cake". I wanted to indulge but not TOO much so my  mom made this awesome, semi-healthy pie! It was delicious. I may or may not have had 6 slices..... hello, cheat day!

Props to my niece for helping me blow out the candles. 

That's right--I'm officially team Fitbit! 

Bring it on 28.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment