Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Okay, normally by the time that Friday comes around, I'm all like, TGIF and YEAHHHHH it's Friday.

Today? I'm like, can we go back to a normal schedule now? Ha.

Linking up with VA Bloggers this week!

Friday Favorites:

1. Weather aside, I've had some really good runs and workouts this week. When it's -15, there's snow on the ground, and you aren't one to sit still, you go get active. Even better? We've been on an altered schedule at the gym so I've been able to get in some alone time, which is my favorite. Not many people get personal access to a multi-million dollar gym. ;) I think I've even convinced Peter to come with me today!



2. THE BLACKLIST. AHHHHH!! We finally finished season 1 and it's so stinking good! I'm assuming season 2 is just now on NBC so I'm now frantically searching for a way to catch up!! Is it on HULU?? Does anyone else watch? (Clearly when I say obsessed, I mean it, ha.)

3. This pin. It's on the background of pretty much every piece of electronic equipment I know. I've never been so focused on my goals in my life. I'm finally starting to see the bigger picture--all of the small things I've been working toward are starting to meld together into one big thing and it's awesome. So what I didn't have it together in my early 20's--I get "it" now. ;) (I'll elaborate more when things become clearer.... ;))

4. I finally got a new pair of Black TOMS this week! Zulilly had an awesome sale on Tuesday I think? Anyway, I've pretty much destroyed my black glitter TOMS from wearing them so much and have been putting off buying a new pair... until now.

(Really stretching here to find 5 favorites of this week, clearly, ha)

5. I don't say this enough but this week, my husband is making the list. I'm not sure how I got so lucky but man, I did. :) Although he doesn't like to admit it, he has a HUGE heart. And he's willing to do whatever he has to to make sure I reach my dreams/goals. I'm so thankful that I walked into that boot camp class several years ago... and even more thankful that I finally gave him a shot a year later. It was the best decision of my life, by far.

Flashback Friday from a rainy day in New Orleans :)

Happy Friday ya'll! I guess I'll go enjoy the remainder of my "free" week.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment