Thursdays are for Thinking Out Loud!
1. Snow day #4 here. I don't remember EVER getting out 4 days in a row when I was in college. EVER! We're still opening the gym up everyday on a limited schedule but there's not a lot of work that can be done while the rest of campus is closed. We SHOULD be open again tomorrow but who knows at this point.
2. It's like, -4 degrees outside right now and the wind chill is -1390813098134. For real? I live in Virginia, not the arctic.
3. On the bright side, I've gotten some really good runs in on the treadmill this week. I've ran way too much but it is what it is. I've got so much energy from being stuck inside all day! Is it spring yet?
4. Speaking of exercise, I tested out a round of Insanity last night in my living room. With the Food Network on. Have I mentioned that I do some of my best work while watching that channel?! Needless to say, it was a good workout and my class tonight's going to be fun. ;)
5. Peter & I are THIS close to being done with season 1 of The Blacklist. We have one episode left and then I'm not quite sure what we're going to do with our life. Any suggestions?
6. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE KENTUCKY DERBY HALF. Yep, that excited.
7. My obsession with PB2 is at an all time high. We're not talking about how many jars I've gone through that last 4 days......
8. I mentioned yesterday how I wasn't sore after doing incline bench for the first time in a long time. Yep, just kidding. I did my 50 pushups yesterday like I do everyday and totally felt it.