Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thinking Out Loud

Thinking Out Loud...

1. I'm almost out of Advocare chocolate meal replacement shakes and haven't had a chance to order any online yet. Life could be over this weekend.

2. Valentine's Day is 2 days away and Peter & I haven't made any plans. Or even talked about it. Whoops. But then again, it's just a day, right? (Although I wouldn't mind flowers and chocolate.... just saying.)

3. I want snow. Period.

4. I took this picture of myself yesterday and kind of felt pretty hardcore. And like my hard work is paying off.


5. I'm so stoked for March! Spartan Race + weekend with my best friends back to back = PERFECT.

6. Completely obsessed with my Fitbit already. I've logged 25,000+ steps everyday this week.

7. .... I may or may not still be wearing my Nike Fuel Band too.....

8. Speaking of obsessions, I've pretty much lived off chickpeas lately. I've made cookie dough dip, blondies, hummus..... it's getting kind of ridiculous how much I've used them lately. BUT EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD!

9. We had a committee meeting at work on Tuesday that consisted of trying out mexican food for a banquet we're doing in the spring. Needless to say, best. meeting. ever. And I may or may not have had like, 4 soapapilla cheesecake bars. Gains, right???

10. I was at work for 14 hours yesterday. And still up this morning at 5:30am for my workout. SPARK IS MY BEST FRIEND.

That's all folks.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment