Another weekly rendition... ;)
THanks for the link-up, Clare! Also linking up with Virginia Bloggers today!
1. Friday the 13th! This day holds a special day in my heart because Peter & I got engaged on Friday the 13th--it was December but still. I was watching the Today Show this morning and another couple got engaged... well, at least I think they did. Our local news cut in right before the guy popped the question! Sheesh.
2. My Thursday night Insanity class. I'm always worried my regulars are going to quit coming but so far, so good! I'm starting to get more and more confident teaching! When I first started, I had maybe 2-3 people come and now I'm up to almost 20! It's a tough class but we get a lot done in a short amount of time. Last night when I was coming up with the moves for class, I had a brain fart and didn't think about some of the combos we were doing. Needless to say, we did a LOT of legs. ha.
3. Kids Baking Championship on Food Network. Umm, hello, we all know I'm obsessed with the Food Network and baking so naturally, this combination is going over well for me. ha. These kids are super talented and I'm so jealous they get to bake with Duff.
4. A very random throwback Tuesday.. sort of. The current alumni chair of my sorority asked the alumni to send her pictures for a slideshow they are doing for our Founder's day event coming up so people were tagging old pictures left and right. It brought back sooooo many good memories! Icluding the one below--it was Greek week and the theme was Nickelodeon. So duh, I had to dress up as Quailman. (FYI--we won ;))
5. Valentine's Day Weekend! Okay, not a lot going on in our household since Peter works and he's on Advocare. I'm still trying to come up with some kind of "surprise" though! Any ideas?! I'd like to make him an Advocare friendly treat but he's one of those weirdos who doesn't really like chocolate so my chickpea cookie dough dip and cookie dough bars (still freaking obsessed btw) won't cut it. He likes lemon (eww) and cheesecake (ehh) but again.. finding Advocare friendly recipes is the key. Hopefully I can come up with something!
Have a wonderful, love filled weekend!