I would say it's almost the weekend but.... well, it's been a never-ending weekend for me the last 2 weeks. ha.
1. Today is snow day #9. Work/school is potentially looking promising for tomorrow but we'll see. I said that last Thursday too and we see what happened there. If I was still in college living with my best friends, I'm almost positive that we'd be dead of liver failure. Or boredom.
2. I'm so excited for the next 2 weekends--can they get here already?! Next weekend I'm going to Atlanta for the Spartan Sprint (!! YES!) and the following weekend is my girls weekend in Asheville. When I was doing Student Activities/Outdoor Rec, I was practically gone every single weekend during the spring but this year, I've not really gone anywhere yet.
3. I'm obsessed with HGTV's Fixer Upper. Chip & Joanna are officially my favorites--how cute are they?! I wonder if they do road trips to Virginia?! Joanna's style is the BEST.
4. My boss & I did the Filthy 50 yesterday and it was awesome. It's one of my absolute favorite cross fit workouts and I'd forgotten just how much I love it. It's tough and even I'll admit I'm a little sore this morning... but only a little. ;)
5. I've been complaining for the last few days about not having a "routine" right now because of the snow days and how I'm ready to get back to normal but then I realized that, well, I've now got a new routine and it's going to be so hard to get back to regular schedule! I wake up, shower, leisurely have breakfast/watch the news, blog, blog read, head to the gym/work, etc. Do I really have to get back to waking up at 5:30am next week?!
6. My cat is currently biting my arm as I type this. Ugh.
7. My mom's birthday was on Tuesday and I made brownies. And two of the ingredients were ice cream and hot fudge. Oh yeah--they were as good as they sound. I usually try and make clean cheats but I figured it wasn't my birthday and as much as I appreciate that kind of thing, not everyone in my family feels the same way. ha. It was a good move on my part--they were gone within seconds.
8. I'm teaching my weekly Insanity class tonight. I always get nervous right before hand but once I get going and see people working hard, I love it. Hoping to get my personal training cert and/or group exercise cert soon so I can start teaching more! It's addicting. :)
There ya have it! Crossing my fingers that I'm back to work tomorrow!
Have a great Thursday!