I love when a work week flies by, don't you? Maybe it's because I had such a fantastic weekend with my BFF's or it's just been a really good week at work. Either way, I'm not complaining that it's already Thursday.
Time to do a little Thinking Out Loud
Linking up with Amanda from Running with Spoons!
1. I've come to the realization that marriage is a lot like running. There are good days and bad days, struggles, victory, defeat, aches, pains, highs, lows... but at the end of the day, it's all driven by passion. I've learned a LOT in the 6+ months I've been married and although Peter & I don't agree on everything, I cannot imagine my life without him in it. I wonder what else I can compare running to....
2. I thoroughly enjoy being a morning person. I love being up before everyone else and having that few minutes of alone time to just think. I love how quiet it is, how peaceful everything seems..... it's perfect. It's hard to believe for a LONG time I HATED being up early. Any other early birds?
3. Edamame hummus is probably the best hummus out there right now. I thought it was going to be gross and omg... it's perfect. Oddly enough, it almost reminds me of spinach and artichoke dip? ha. Maybe I've been eating clean a little too long....
4. Speaking of (not) eating clean, I made these KILLER reeses nutter butter truffles yesterday for a work party we're having today. I'll elaborate on the recipe tomorrow but seriously--they taste like one of those Reese's eggs but like, 10 BILLION times better.
5. I start my master classes in a little over a MONTH! I'm so beyond excited. It's such a great feeling to finally feel like I'm going in the right direction! AHHH!
6. I've had the biggest craving for warm chocolate chip cookies lately! Actually, I just really want to bake something--it's been too long! I get in these moods where I don't want to bake anything and then, 3 months later, that's all I want to do. I'm not a great cook but baking? I can make some mean desserts. Trust me! Thinking out trying out these this weekend.
7. Speaking of being a terrible cook, I almost burned our kitchen down yesterday. I may or may not have accidentally turned on a burner with a plastic cutting board on it.......................... whoops.
Time to go seize the day... or something like that.